You have already proved yourself for a couple of years in the field of Business Intelligence. You know how to create insightful dashboards from 0 and you like working with international teams. But inherting someone else's projects, that sucks right?
So how about working in our brand new Business Intelligence team and create the environment from scratch. We'll do things your way and you'll define the processes that help our push to be a truly data-driven company. If you're a maestro with CRM's and Business Intelligence tools then join us here at Scalefast and help us revolutionize the eCommerce experience.
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall. Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds. Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood. Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience? Heck Yeah!
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern e-commerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences with a proven track record with global brands.
At Scalefast we are constantly looking for talented people to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open-minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, keep reading to see how you match our current needs.
What can I expect?
What will I do?
- Admin and support the CRM platform (adding new users, creating new fields, implementing changes in processes, supporting uploading processes, etc)
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports and dashboards to monitor sales performance, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
- Maintain and improve sales support tools and internal processes
What do I look like?
- BS/BA degree in a technical or business-related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard
- Understanding of Revenue Recognition standards
- Experience in database technologies and data model experience (SQL Server, Oracle, MySql). ETL process
- Experience with data visualization, retail analytics, and modeling
Tools I'll be working with:
- CRM systems (Hubspot - Salesforce)
- BI Tools (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBi, Quicksight)
- Microsoft Office (Excel y PowerPoint)
- AWS Environment
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python Scripting and API Rest
- Machine Learning and Big Data is a plus
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.