Business Operations Manager
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridOperations
Are you a master strategist of E-supply chain operations? Do you have experience in logistics, inventory planning & management?
Then join us at Scalefast and help our customers have the best online shopping experience!
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences.
We are actively recruiting an organized, enthusiastic, and passionate Business Operations Manager to be the master strategists of E-supply chain operations. This role will help deliver a flawless shopping experience to our end customers and lead our direct clients on the path of success.
The successful candidate can demonstrate a solid experience in team and project management, logistics and inventory planning. Creative solutions, flexibility, and reliability are your second nature.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
What will I do?
Work directly with internal stakeholders, such as Program and Client Success Managers and with external stakeholders, including our clients and 3PLs around the world.
- Primary point of contact for client facing communication related to the Business Infrastructure department which includes: Logistics, Customer Care and Payment and Fraud
- Responsible for coordinating projects associated with logistics & fulfillment
- Reconcile and resolve any logistics issues and challenge the status quo
- Work closely with the entire Logistics Team on reporting, issue resolution and Supply Chain innovation
- Update management on team focuses and help define and monitor KPIs
- Lead regular weekly meetings with 3PL warehouses and clients
- Support and work cross-functionally with the wider Business Infrastructure team to deliver one voice to the client
- Work collaboratively with the wider Scalefast Team who manages the platform services
- Manage a team of Business Analysts who will manage day-to-day operations
- Meet regularly to provide general support, discuss priorities and areas for development
- Work collaboratively with 3PLs to deliver good service in line with agreed parameters
- Organize and manage operations with 3PL’s around the world, such as kitting and product customization
- Propose territory-specific shipping solutions for clients
- Understand international shipping including customs requirements and processes
- Investigate issues with order fulfillment, carriers and 3PL services
- Organize and establish processes to efficiently manage logistics activities
- Synchronize with program managers to follow client planning
- Follow and support client needs during peak events
What do I look like?
- I spent between 5 and 7 years in supply chain / logistics / operations roles with bachelor’s degree
- I have worked with multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary stakeholders in the past
- I am fluent in English, fluency in Spanish and/or French is a plus
- I am comfortable working autonomously
- I am solution-focused
- I am organized and pay close attention to detail
- I enjoy working on multiple projects and can keep track of multiple stakeholders
- I have strong entrepreneurial skills and business orientation
- I have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- I have good knowledge of MS Office and am very comfortable with Excel
- I am proactive and not afraid to share my own ideas
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.