Client Success Onboarding Manager
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridClient Success
The Onboarding manager is the main e-commerce Client’s partner, point of contact and guide from the letter of intent signature by the client to the store launch.
She/He owns the client onboarding phase in Scalefast, from the client’s needs specifications to the store launch.
She/He plays a critical role in achieving our mission
- by leading and managing the end-to-end cross-functional implementation of our product and services for the client
- by educating the client on Scalefast product capabilities
- and by giving a professional image of Scalefast from the beginning of the client journey and reinforcing the client in his choice
The Onboarding manager is a member of the Client Success Team and reports to the VP of Client Success.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Own the onboarding process
- Define, manage, and communicate timelines to the client and to the internal teams
- Act as a guide for the client through the onboarding process (ensure the client ramps up efficiently on Scalefast solution capabilities), while ensuring the requests from the clients are compatible with our capabilities
- Coordinate tasks across teams and with clients to unblock and ensure everyone has what they need for a successful and efficient onboarding.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
- Strong past experiences in leading business projects, managing multiple successful implementations of products
- Experience in onboarding clients
- Capable to have a discussion both with a client and with technical internal teams
- Talented person with a passion for diving into the details to understand as much as possible about how Scalefast products and services meet our client’s needs with an aptitude for distilling complex processes into language that’s easy to understand and act upon
- Excellent at organizing work, recognizing, and understanding dependencies, and aligning stakeholders
- Strong leadership: Proficient at managing multiple work streams at varying phases and keeping everyone informed, up-to-date, and aligned
- Experienced and well-versed in omni-channel commerce, fulfillment, logistics, and operations
- Knowledge and experience working with eCommerce tools is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant client management, project, and/or customer-facing technical support experienced
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.