Customer Care Assistant Italian & English
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, SpainOperations
Do you want to work with international clients from all around the world? Do you like to think and organize solutions for different business needs?
Then we're looking for creative and organized people like you to join us at Scalefast!
Scalefast is a leading full-service eCommerce solution provider and a rapidly growing company. We offer an all-in-one eCommerce solution for fast-growing brands. We provide our clients the tools, operations, and expertise needed to expand globally in no time.
We offer the possibility to work with international & entertainment-focused clients, to grow with the company (as fast as it is doing it right now!) and an awesome, dynamic, and multicultural "start-up" ambient. Our values underpin every aspect of our culture and are the force that drives us every day: Curiosity, Passion, Courage, and Collaboration.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
Answer efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage email inquiries respecting the department SLA <24h and respond efficiently to maintain high customer satisfaction >80%.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to the end-user by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Twitter tickets - Public and private messages.
- Duplicates - Merge duplicated tickets together
- BBB complaints.
- Manage other external platforms to efficiently reply to customer inquiries (Amazon/eBay)
Collaborate externally and internally to ensure the order flow quality
- Communication with 3PL to investigate or solve any delivery issue.
- Communicate directly with the payment platform if further action is needed.
- Communication with clients through various channels (Outlook, Slack etc...).
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
Guarantee the good flow of orders from the moment of the purchase until its shipment by performing control tasks.
- Identify fraudulent patterns on SAFE manual verification checks and escalate accordingly
- Record correctly in Redmine the time spent with SAFE checks and Clients operations
- Handle OCR checks
- Understand the details appearing in the payment platform when looking for an order
- EDI checks - Remove any errors that might appear in the address and contact the customer if needed to confirm
- Be able to handle account deletions
- Knowledge of using internal scripts
- EDI Resends - Gather all orders that need resending and escalate to the fulfillment team
- Process refunds through our payment platform
- Bachelor's degree in languages, consumer studies, marketing, communication
- Further knowledge: Zendesk, Microsoft Office
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication
- Work well under stress
- Being proactive
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn are a must!
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Teamwork player, a healthy sense of humor, and out of the box thinker
- English : Native or bilingual spoken and written
- Italian : Native or bilingual spoken and written