Customer Care Assistant - native level of Japanese/Japonés/日本人
Do you have a native-level of Japanese and excellent English?
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall. Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds. Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood. Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience? Heck Yeah!
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences with a proven track record with global brands.
In our Customer Care team, we are looking for people to provide first-line support to our customers by quickly and accurately responding to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction, collaborate externally and internally to ensure the order flow quality and guarantee the good flow of orders from the moment of the purchase until its shipment by performing control tasks.
What can I expect at Scalefast?
- Salary between 18-24k and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- Schedule: 22:00 - 06:00
- Work from home 100%
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
Efficiently respond to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage email enquiries respecting the department SLA <24h and respond efficiently to maintain high customer satisfaction >80%.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to the end-user by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Twitter tickets - Public and private messages.
- Duplicates - Merge duplicated tickets together
- BBB complaints.
- Manage other external platforms to efficiently reply to customer inquiries (Amazon/eBay)
Collaborate externally and internally to ensure the order flow quality
- Communication with 3PL to investigate or solve any delivery issue.
- Communicate directly with the payment platform if further action is needed.
- Communication with clients through various channels (Outlook, Slack etc...).
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
Guarantee the good flow of orders from the moment of the purchase until its shipment by performing control tasks.
- Identify fraudulent patterns on SAFE manual verification checks ans escalate accordingly
- Record correctly in Redmine the time spent with SAFE checks and Clients operations
- Handle OCR check
- Understand the details appearing in the payment platform when looking for an order
- EDI checks - Remove any errors that might appear in the address and contact customer if needed to confirm
- Be able to handle account deletions
- Knowledge of using internal scripts
- EDI Resends - Gather all orders that need resending and escalate to the Fulfillment team
- Process refunds through our payment platform
- Japanese: Native-level or bilingual spoken and written
- English: professional competency
- Bachelor's degree in languages, consumer studies, marketing, communication
- Further knowledge: Zendesk, Microsoft Office
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication
- Work well under stress
- Being proactive
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, willingness to learn is a must!
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Team player with a healthy sense of humor!
- Out of the box' thinker