Customer Care Onboarding Manager
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridOperations
Scalefast™ is a leading full-service eCommerce solution provider and a rapidly growing company. We offer an all-in-one eCommerce solution for fast-growing brands. We provide to our clients the tools, operations, and expertise needed to expand globally in no time.
Do you want to work with international clients from all around the world? Do you like to think and organize solutions for different business needs?
Then we're looking for creative and organized people like you to join the Scalefast!
We offer the possibility to work with international & entertainment-focused clients, to grow with the company (as fast as it is doing it right now!), and an awesome, dynamic and multicultural "start-up" ambient. Our values underpin every aspect of our culture and are the force that drives us every day; Curiosity, Passion, Courage, and Collaboration.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
Works with an amazing Customer Care team in charge of delivering the most exclusive customer experience to e-commerce users across Scalefast stores. Onboards Scalefast's B2C clients and follows their first weeks on the journey to e-commerce success. Supports the team by pushing innovation in QA and improvements in the service to constantly improve the client’s and ultimately end-consumer's satisfaction.
Onboards clients to the Scalefast Customer Care product. Drives improvements and efficiencies of the process.
- Supports sales teams during new client scoping and discussions around customer care. Provides insights and guidance into best practices and industry-leading innovation
- Prepares documents and leads customer onboarding workshops with clients and digs deep into all details necessary for a successful customer care experience
- Sets up all tools and documents (Zendesk setup, reporting, KPIs, chat rules, macros/templates, Help Center, etc.) and follows internal metrics to measure performances of the client’s first weeks of customer care service
- Meticulously records all details discussed during onboarding phase and prepares documentation for hand over to Team Leads after onboarding-phase
- Proactively communicates with cross-functional stakeholders in Scalefast on onboarding progress and important callouts
- Constantly drives to improve onboarding experience and efficiency
Leads and implements quality assurance and excellence programs for the Scalefast Customer Care product.
- Designs and implements QA program within Scalefast Customer Care
- Trains entire Customer Care team on designed processes
- Sets up and rigorously monitors necessary reporting and KPIs
- Work with Customer Care team to improve processes and policies. Leads feedback conversations around QA with Agents and develops improvement plans where needed
- Identifies additional capabilities required to ensure the highest quality standards of Customer Care at Scalefast
Who you are
- Seasoned Customer Care professional (5+ years experience in similar role)
- Confident and proactive individual that is not afraid to speak up and ask the hard questions
- Excellent client-facing demeanor with (near-) native English skills (verbal & written). Additional languages are a big plus
- Team player with a sense of humor. You can get people to see the value in your initiatives and teach them how to contribute? Then you are exactly who we are looking for!
- A high level of organization, immaculate attention to detail, and a good portion of out-of-the-box thinking are coveted skills
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word are your daily companions)