Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridDATA & Air360
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. With a global presence (USA, Europe & Asia), Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oreal, Microsoft, Club Med, Hasbro and Sega.
On top of our end-to-end DTC eCommerce offering, we provide our clients with Air360, a first-class Customer Experience and Analytics platform, which enables brands to understand how users interact with websites and mobile apps to boost customer engagement and increase conversion rates.
The mission of the Data Analyst is to exploit the wealth of information and data collected by Scalefast, by identifying some insights to help our clients grow their business and revenues.
Thanks to that mission, the Data Analyst contributes to reinforcing and nourishing the relationship between Scalefast and its clients.
The Data Analyst is a member of the Business Data Team and reports to the VP Business Data.
- Understand the business needs.
- Identify, map, filter, clean, cross data and prepare data sets
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
- Communicate and promote the results
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Big Data or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Excellent knowledge and experience in data visualization (QuickSight, Tableau, Power BI)
- Proven track record in Using statistical tools to analyze/crunch data to find some useful insights
- Experience in manipulating huge volume of data
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources and to check data quality (Knime, Alteryx, Excel…)
- Experience in R or Python–Statistical Programming
- Knowledge on data architecture technology, tools, clouds (notably AWS)
- Experience with machine learning techniques is a plu
- Curiosity, active listening and willing to understand the business needs
- Collaboration: work as a team, capable of working with the colleagues from the Business team as well as external technical teams
- Force of proposal/Proactive: capable of challenging the business needs, proposing new ideas, crunching to find useful insights
- Communication/Promotion: sharing and promoting data analysis
- Pedagogic: capable of speaking in a pedagogic way to non-data experts
- Problem-solving : test & learn, identify solutions quickly to unlock situations
- Analytical skills
- Spanish and French are a plus
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.