Digital Analytics Account Manager
Revolutionize brands online business…
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall.
Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds.
Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood.
Do you want to help brands make it a reality?
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Logitech and Flir.
Reporting to the VP of Client Success, the Analytics Customer Success Manager will be in charge of showing to our clients all the opportunities that Air360 (Scalefast Digital Analytics Tool) can bring to their business.
How do we roll out the red carpet to our new clients? How do we make their onboarding experience as smooth as possible? What is needed keep them engaged after launch? How can we help them make the most out of our analytics platform? You are the one able to answer these questions as you will be our clients' reference, as you will be the first connection between them and our product team.
The successful candidate is a real digital analytics and e-commerce enthusiast with solid previous experience in customer-facing roles, identifying new opportunities to improve our clients' platforms.
What can I expect at Scalefast?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
Configure Air360 with the clients, using their real data to create easily digestible reports for the client to implement actions and improvements.You will work as a member of the Customer Success team bringing value to the clients from their data.Work close to the clients, analysing their data to understand their needs and opportunities. Bring knowledge to them working with their data to fulfil their goals. Share information with the product team to improve the platform based on the customer needs. Give options and new opportunities to the clients driven by data.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Experience working on customer-facing roles related to analytics solutions.
Technical background related to digital analytics software.
Good understanding of the Analytics, A/B test and Data businesses.
Knowledge of how data can improve an eCommerce business.
Previous experience in sales and post-sales processes.
Understanding the kind of information and data can be managed to increase online sales.
Self-managed person, enthusiast about your job.
Very good communication and presentation skills.
Excellent English is a must.
A good level of spoken French and Spanish is a plus.