Director of Marketing - EMEA
Scalefast is seeking an experienced and ambitious Director of Marketing to lead the execution of EMEA Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns. This ambitious, independent game-changer will help build and manage a dedicated local lead-gen team to support an already robust European sales effort. This team will execute strategies to create market awareness, qualify new leads, nurture and close sustained business relationships for our rapidly growing SaaS-based eCommerce and analytics solutions.
The ideal candidate is a senior marketing leader with a proven track record of leading demand generation programs in a complex B2B environment. This individual will lead outbound demand generation marketing efforts directed towards current and potential customers solutions for Global companies who are looking to build, expand or optimize their direct-to-consumer and eCommerce sales channels.
This remote position will report to the U.S.-based SVP of Marketing and collaborate with other Directors, the business development team and senior executives to develop and implement communication workflows, lead scoring and targeted distribution of content that aligns with Scalefast’s international communication goals, including thought leadership, market research and sales collateral.
The role plays a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should know how to apply ABM strategies and CRM data analytics to personalize and optimize content throughout the customer journey. The Director of Demand Generation will complement and coordinate efforts across internal teams and outside agencies, interact with C-level team members and will also build new opportunities across our client engagements.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- "Office Optional" policy until the end of the pandemic, with 2 days a week from home post-pandemic.
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Supercharge our local European demand generation and ABM strategy.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, content and product teams around the globe to align on strategies and tactics for reaching new markets, landing and expanding in top named accounts, and reporting insights across programs.
- Develop and help execute demand programs such as events, webinars, email marketing, sponsorships, content syndication and lead nurture.
- Provide recommendations/point of view on optimal marketing mix, messaging and tactics for generating new leads and accelerating prospects.
- Develop and manage marketing attribution models and reports to drive data-informed decisions.
- Own metrics and reporting dashboard for all digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline contribution and awareness metrics specific to ABM (tiering and account engagement)
- 7+ years of experience developing and executing strategic B2B demand generation and ABM programs to technical buyers at large enterprises.
- Bi-lingual with superior written and spoken English language skills.
- Deep knowledge and experience in growth marketing tactics, including Inbound, digital (SEM, SEO), email and contact database building.
- Superior analytical skills and an innate desire to test and iterate to continually optimize performance.
- Expert knowledge of the Hubspot CRM platform
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace, ambiguous environment with a lean, collaborative team
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with cross-functional peers.
- Ability to uncover marketing insights from attribution models, customer database analysis, historical data, funnel reporting, and other sources of customer insight.
- Experience marketing Software as a Service and/or eCommerce solutions is required
- Demonstrate unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others; Consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company; Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, willingness to learn is a must!