Director of Sales Air360 - Lyon
France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, LyonDATA & Air360
Do you have proven success in the B2B SaaS sales market? With experience leading a team of SaaS sales professionals? We're looking for a Director of Sales to build a highly efficient and effective sales team that achieves targets and delivers results, so if your ambition matches ours, then continue reading!
Air360 by Scalefast helps amazing brands become conversion heroes by helping them understand what online users love about their brand, their products and their website. Our state-of-the-art digital experience analytics platform makes it easy to data analysts as well as business people to detect friction points and build the best eCommerce experience for online users. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Club Med, Very Chic, Hasbro, …
Reporting to our General Manager in France, our new Director of Sales will develop a strategic vision and be able to design a sales process. You have the ability to build, lead and manage a winning team to share in your success and your own ability to sell deals yourself will be an important part of your role.
What will I do?
- Partner with the General Manager to define the goals and strategy to drive net new revenue.
- Create and manage the outbound sales team.
- Create and manage the partnership team.
- Manage all aspects of sales operations and processes.
- Collaborate with marketing on customer acquisition strategies.
- Manage budget and be efficient with use of capital.
- Track, measure and report on sales wins and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Model exceptional enterprise sales skills to your team.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously.
- Lyon based with potential to work 100% from home - Madrid is also an option!
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life.
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
- Work with amazing brands.
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform.
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event).
- Brand new offices in beautiful Confluence, 2min walk from Montrochet tramway station and Vélo'V station.
- Kitchen and free freshly grounded coffee and organic tea and snacks.
- Swile card to use in plenty of great restaurants nearby.
- 50% public transportation.
- Great Mutuelle.
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program.
- 5+ years of Enterprise B2B SaaS sales management experience.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Successfully worked in a sales team at a startup company in rapid growth phase.
- Designed high performing sales processes, and systems.
- Experience building and managing effective enterprise sales teams.
- High caliber, dynamic leader who promotes a positive culture.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Web analytics or Digital experience analytics is a plus.
- French would be a plus