Revolutionize brands online business…
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall.
Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds.
Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood.
Do you want to help brands make it a reality?
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Tile, Square Enix and Flir.
We are now recruiting an enthusiastic, empathetic and assertive Director of Solutions Engineering to help design, develop and sell the Scalefast solution!
You will be building and leading a technically consultative team of thought leaders that represents Scalefast in the ecommerce space, as well as creating and scaling processes that ensure a best in class customer experience.
This leadership role is a combination of sales, estimating, engineering and product management, working with engineers, third parties and users. You will work with established clients and work to develop new relationships leading to additional business.
The successful candidate has solid experience in several areas of eCommerce.
What I can expect…
Become part of a multi-cultural happy family.
Work with amazing brands, in a flexible environment.
Have the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform and truly make an impact.
Participate in weekly team lunches and other events.
Competitive Benefits (Health, Dental and Vision) Holidays and Vacation days.
What will I do?
• Building and leading the newly created department of solutions engineering.
• Train, coach, mentor, and guide your team to successful performance, career progression, and personal growth.
• Be the expert that articulates the company’s offerings and technical capabilities in the context of customer business needs.
• Implement and provide technical demonstrations of the product configured to a client’s use cases.
• Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations.
• Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions and represent the technical expertise of the company’s Engineering, Implementation, and Support teams.
• Complete technical sales related tasks as needed, such as developing sales demonstrations including integration with external systems, and complex business processes.
• Liaise with the Product team, the Sales team and the Client Services team to ensure successful transition from the sales cycle to project kick-off and onboarding of Client.
• Coordinate with Account Managers to implement Client expansion strategies.
What do I look like?
• 8+ years pre and post sales experience as a Solutions Engineer.
• 3+ years eCommerce solutions experience.
• Enterprise SaaS technical solutioning experience.
• Experience scoping, managing and executing pilots and proofs of concepts.
• Experience creating and presenting product demonstrations.
• Strong ability to partner with Sales/Account Executives to strengthen the sales process and achieve success.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation, and writing skills.
• BS/BA or equivalent industry field sales experience.
• Willingness to travel as needed.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic, flexible approach and the ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
• Comfortable in a startup environment with the ability to move and think quickly and wear many hats as needed.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.