eCommerce Business Analyst
You create functional specifications for the development team. You know the subtleties and intricacies of the day-to-day workings of an e-commerce store. And you want to join a company that for the second year running, has been recognized in Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™ List as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America. So help us revolutionize the E-commerce experience…
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall.
Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds.
Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood.
Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience?
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix and Flir.
For this occasion, we are seeking a eCommerce Functional Business Analyst that is enthusiastic and passionate about e-commerce to work in the Project Management Department.
- Participate in the scoping phase with the client
- Propose the standard solutions to the client questions
- Challenge the stakeholders and reveal factorization needs.
- Organize & create functional specifications
- Participate in the specification break down into user stories
- Specify and create the tests specifications
- Setup and maintain a good communication level with the software development teams
- Support the functional specifications when they are being developed or tested
- Participate in the global platform capitalization (avoid being specific as much as possible, facilitate functional factorization)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Similar experience, or technical experience is appreciated
- 3+ years working in e-commerce
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Fluent in English (possible client facing)
- Excellent writing and communication skills; clear, synthetic and simple formulations
- Comfortable with project mode
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce principles
- Quick understanding of the business needs
- Familiar with the common technical software constraints & problematics