eCommerce Project Manager
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridProject Management
Do you want to work with international clients from all around the world? Do you like to think and organize solutions for different business needs?
We are seeking a Project Manager that is enthusiastic and passionate about eCommerce to work in the Project Management Department.
We offer the possibility to work with international & entertainment focused clients, to grow with the company (as fast as it is doing it right now!) and an awesome, dynamic and a multicultural "start-up" ambient. Our values underpin every aspect of our culture and are the force that drives us every day; Curiosity, Passion, Courage and Collaboration.
Then we're looking for creative and organized people like you to join our growing team!
Help us revolutionize the E-commerce experience…
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. With a global presence (USA, Europe & Asia), Scalefast has proven itself with major brands like L’Oréal, Microsoft, Club Med, Hasbro or Sega.
On top of our end-to-end DTC eCommerce offering, we provide our clients with Air360, a first-class Customer Experience and Analytics platform, which enables brands to understand how users interact with websites and mobile apps to boost customer engagement and rate conversion.
If your strengths are communication, problem solving, teamwork, leadership and responsibility. And you want to work in an environment of trust and transparency, where you can grow, PMs is definitely the team for you.
If you join the team, as a Project Manager you should provide an excellent experience for our clients, ensuring that their needs are met on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and lead the team for national and international software development projects.
- Defining the project plan following the outlined scope and budget, defining milestones and deliverables.
- Identify and minimize uncertainties and risks in the project.
- Coordinate necessary activities within the project team and other teams in the Project plan tracking:
- Take technical decisions
- Identify resources needed
- Monitor and report project status and deadlines commitments
- Notify changes, issues and/or delays
- Review deliverables prepared by the team
- Project plan review to meet changing needs and requirements
- Review team reports - hours, expenses, etc.
- Manage technical relationship with customers
- Support in pre-sale activities
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum work experience of 2 years in positions of Project Manager in SW development project
- Technical affinity (previous experience with web development).
- Fluent in English is a MUST. Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with project management tools and software development tools.
- Good social, communication, organization and planning skills
- Ability to package and present ideas with clarity, and to convey complex information in an appropriate way
- Ability to work in high dynamic environments and to deadlines with several projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Prominent level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units.
- eCommerce knowledge (previous experience in eCommerce)
- Experience managing international projects both with foreign customers and partners.
- PMP, Scrum master certifications.
- A working understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and the flexibility to work within hybrid models.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.