E-Store Manager - Mexico
Ciudad de Mexico, Ciudad de México, MexicoClient Success
The E-Store Manager is responsible for the excellent performance of one or several clients’ stores.
She/he is in charge of the e-commerce roadmap implementation and the Store management. She/He works in close collaboration with the Client Success Manager (CSM) to assess the feasibility and implement the e-commerce strategy proposed by the Client Success Manager.
The E-store Manager plays a critical role in achieving Scalefast mission to grow the clients’ revenues and ensure a AAA level service. She/He is a member of the Client Success Team and reports to the VP of Client Success.
Responsibilities & Duties
The 2 main responsibilities are the following:
- Ensuring the store performs as or beyond agreed with the client.
- Taking actions to optimize operational costs linked to the store management.
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation and a career path adapted to each person’s abilities and experience, within a company that is growing continuously, and where you will be empowered to have substantial impact.
- Remote work opportunity, with periodic visits to the El Segundo, CA Headquarters.
- A fantastic company culture, based on empathy, cooperation and excellence.
- An international and multi-cultural environment with over 20 nationalities, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
- Work with fantastic global and regional brands including access to some of their private sales.
- The opportunity to have a huge influence on the future platform and services of a rapidly growing global company.
- Private Health insurance.
- 15 days' annual leave.
- 15-day Christmas bonus.
- Payroll is paid on a bi-weekly basis.
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours.
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program.
- Expert knowledge and experience working with eCommerce platforms
- Experienced and well-versed in omni-channel commerce, fulfillment, logistics, and operations
- Strong past experiences in owning and clients project managing multiple successful implementations of a similar product, particularly in a start-up or high growth environment
- Capable to have a discussion both with a client and with technical internal teams
- Talented person with a passion for diving into the details of an e-commerce store
- Excellent at organizing work, recognizing and understanding dependencies, and aligning stakeholders
- Leadership and capacity to manage multiple work streams at varying phases
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience as e-store manager
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.