HR Administrative Specialist
France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, LyonHuman Resources
If you are thinking of developing your professional career in the field of Human Resources, this is a great opportunity for you.
Our fantastic people team is looking to grow in our offices in Lyon, France.
Help us revolutionize the E-commerce experience…
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. With a global presence (USA, Europe & Asia), Scalefast has proven itself with major brands like L’Oréal, Microsoft, Club Med, Hasbro or Sega.
On top of our end-to-end DTC eCommerce offering, we provide our clients with Air360, a first-class Customer Experience and Analytics platform, which enables brands to understand how users interact with websites and mobile apps to boost customer engagement and rate conversion.
Our powerful technology brings a real complementary upgrade for lots of brands using Google analytics or similar tools.
Many brands and merchants are feeling the pain to maintain a proper tagging strategy and Air360 removes that barrier and allows brands to completely automate this
We are searching for a capable and enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Administrative Specialist to handle various HR administrative tasks. You will assist with daily HR activities such as keeping track of personnel data and assisting with the onboarding and offboarding processes.
Your day to day will be::
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of employee-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process performing background checks, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously and where you will be empowered to have a substantial impact
- Please consider that this could a PART-TIME contract, depending on your availability.
- 100% WFH until the end of the pandemic, then we'll go back to 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- A fantastic company culture, based on empathy, cooperation and excellence
- An international and multi-cultural environment with over 20 nationalities, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with fantastic global and regional brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our Analytics platform and services
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social events)
This role is perfect if you have:
- BA/BS degree
- 1 year of experience in an administrative role
- Exposure to industry-leading practices in employee engagement, recruitment, and employee welfare
- Broad knowledge of generic administrative responsibilities
- Previous experience working with HR analytics/ or analysis tool is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A dynamic contributor who likes to get things moving
- Adapts to changes and knows how to deal in ambiguous situations
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of corporate functions
- Result oriented with a problem-solving bent of mind
- Analytical abilities to discern a problem, identify trends and come up with a solution
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership for the account
- Quick Turnaround Time for queries or offering solutions to a problem
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and French. Spanish is a Plus
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.