If you are interested in Cloud Systems Engineering, would you join a team that drives engineering culture towards better systems reliability at scale? Join the Scalefast Infrastructure team in our Madrid office and directly impact the experience of hundreds of thousands of users that purchase in our stores every day.
The infrastructure team at Scalefast thrives on a strong internal customer focus and data-informed experimentation to improve resilience, reliability, and performance. You'll join us in enabling the future of deployments at Scalefast.
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix and Flir.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Experience managing and administering Kubernetes clusters
- Networking skills
- Knowledge of network protocols (HTTP, DNS…)
- Strong background in common GNU/Linux distributions administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (VPC, IAM, EC2, RDS...)
- Experience administering at least one of these database engines: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Redis
- Proficiency in high-level languages like Python, Ruby, Shell script, Go
- Experience with Software Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible...)
- CKA Certification
- Experience with any Public Cloud Provider (AWS, GCP, Azure...)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code automation (CloudFormation, Terraform...)