Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridClient Success
Do you want to work with international clients from all around the world? Do you like to think and organize solutions for different business needs?
We are seeking a Launch Manager that is enthusiastic and passionate about eCommerce to work in the Launch Department.
We offer the possibility to work with international & entertainment-focused clients such as L'Oreal, Flir, Square Enix, to grow with the company (as fast as it is doing it right now!), and an awesome, dynamic, multicultural "start-up" ambient. Our values underpin every aspect of our culture and are the force that drives us every day: Curiosity, Passion, Courage, and Collaboration.
On top of our end-to-end DTC eCommerce offering, we provide our clients with Air360, a first-class Customer Experience and Analytics platform, which enables brands to understand how users interact with websites and mobile apps to boost customer engagement and rate conversion.
If your strengths are communication, problem-solving, teamwork, leadership, and responsibility and you want to work in an environment of trust and transparency, where you can grow, launch e-commerce for our client, be on top of our client’s events, Launch Team is definitely the team for you!
If you join the team, as a Launch Manager you should provide an excellent experience for our clients during all launch phases, ensuring that their needs are met on an ongoing basis.
What can I expect?
- A career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
- Coordinate, facilitate, and be a problem solver for all teams involve during a Launch for our national and international clients
- Define the launch plan following the internal launch team’s processes
- Identify and minimize uncertainties and risks for the launch
- Coordinate necessary activities within all teams tracking
- Take technical decisions
- Identify resources needed
- Monitor and report launch status and deadlines commitments
- Notify potential risks, issues and/or delays during all launch phases
- Review launch process prepared
- Launch plan review to meet changing needs and requirements
- Review/update launch checklists – tasks, date, etc.
- Manage technical relationships with all teams involved
- Support during of launch phases
- Manage incident reports of all issues that come up during the launch
- Participate in all project scoping to be able to build the Launch plan correctly
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- A minimum work experience of 2 years in position of Project Manager in SW development project
- Technical affinity (previous experience with web development)
- Fluent in English is a MUST; Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with project management tools and software development tools
- Good social, communication, organization, and planning skills
- Ability to package and present ideas with clarity, and to convey complex information in an appropriate way
- Ability to work in high dynamic environments and to deadlines with several projects simultaneously
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Prominent level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units.
- eCommerce knowledge (previous experience in eCommerce)
- Experience managing international projects both with foreign customers and partners.
- PMP, Scrum master certifications.
- A working understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and the flexibility to work within hybrid models.