Logistics Software Integration - EDI
Are you an expert in EDI systems? With great PHP skills?
Revolutionize the E-commerce experience…
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall.
Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds.
Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood.
Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience?
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix and Flir.
We are now recruiting an organized, enthusiastic, and passionate Fulfillment Specialist Developer to be the E-supply chain master developer. You will be a core part of a small and agile team focused on maintaining and developing all project related to fulfillment including API connection, mastering the EDI flow etc.
In the Fulfillment team we need to ensure that best in class supply chain solution are in place. In order to do that, we develop, improve and maintain high level logistics dashboards to make sure all orders reach their destination including carrying out investigation of stock discrepancies, missing items and provide guidance/help on major events such as game release.
The successful candidate can demonstrate a solid experience with logistics development project and a willingness to adapt and being flexible.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
What will I do?
- Engineering and maintenance of EDI system integration architecture between a variety of systems and clients and ensuring adherence to industry security standards
- Maintains smooth communications between our EDI/API providers and ensures easy transitions when changes or maintenance are required
- Serving as the initial contact for troubleshooting inquiries, developing, and implementing EDI/API integrations
- Working with business stakeholders to identify and evaluate the feasibility of new EDI integration opportunities
- Ability to relate or explain technical information to non-industry personnel
- Working with cross-functional IT teams to meet client’s objectives
- Must be able to adapt quickly in a changing environment
What do I look like?
- 3+ years of IT/EDI/API experience
- Experience with EDI/API development and support
- Knowledge of EDI communication protocols such as AS2, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, etc.
- Experience with EDI transactions such as 204, 214, 846, 850, 856, 940, 943, 990 etc.
- Great knowledge & experience with PHP, Laravel / Symfony, MySQL, Linux & Git
- Experience with Supply Chain/Transportation/Logistics orders management
- Ability to respond quickly to identify and resolve issues
- I am eager to roll up my sleeves and work hard! (Did we mention, we are a start-up?)