Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridOperations
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Square-Enix, and Flir.
We are actively recruiting a self-starting, process-defining, and energetic Onboarding Manager to be the logistics launchpad for new clients. This role will help deliver a flowless shopping experience to our end customers and spearhead our clients on the path to success.
The successful candidate can demonstrate a solid experience in project management, D2C logistics, and operational planning. Creative solutions, flexibility, and reliability are your second nature.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
What will I do?
Work directly with various stakeholders, to shape and define the launch of new projects. You will collaborate with other roles such as Project and E-Commerce Managers, our clients, and our 3PLs around the world.
- Seek out client wants and needs concerning logistics operations – delivering the necessary output to advance the project
- Primary point of contact for client-facing communication related to the onboarding of a new project from a Logistics perspective
- Develop and define processes to streamline new project onboarding with a logistics focus – from warehouse setup to last-mile delivery
- Manage communication of the cost of services from our 3PLs to our clients
- Reconcile and resolve any logistics issues from project initiation through to launch
- Work closely with the entire Business Infrastructure team on reporting, issue resolution, and innovation
- Update management on onboarding roadmap and help define and monitor KPIs
- Lead regular meetings and workshops with clients and external service providers
- Support and work cross-functionally with the wider Business Infrastructure team to deliver a seamless onboarding
- Synchronize with Project Managers to follow client planning
- Work collaboratively with the wider Scalefast Team who manages the platform services
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Logistics on prospects, specialist workshops and KPI monitoring
- Meet regularly with wider Business Infrastructure team to discuss priorities by project and/or client
- Define and present onboarding workshops that seek to discover client wants and needs
- Present tailored solutions to our clients, considering their requirements, including but not limited to; location, product type, shipping needs, known restrictions, cost
- Understand international shipping including customs requirements and processes
- Work collaboratively with 3PLs to deliver great service in line with agreed parameters
- Facilitate the setup of customized operations with 3PL’s around the world on a variety of product types, shipping globally
- Identify areas of improvement and drive solutions to optimize operations from the outset
- Monitor 3PLs performance alongside the Logistics team to drive improvement
- Develop handover documentation to transfer clients once launched to your Business Operations Manager colleagues
What do I look like?
- I have spent 3+ years in project management/ supply chain / logistics / operations roles with bachelor’s degree
- I have worked with multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary stakeholders in the past
- I am fluent in English, fluency in Spanish is a plus
- I am a self-starter and enjoy working autonomously
- I am solution focused and enjoy defining processes from scratch
- I am organized and pay close attention to detail
- I enjoy working on multiple projects with different deliverables simultaneously
- I have experience in apparel, luxury goods and D2C e-commerce markets
- I am comfortable working with demanding clients, seeking excellence
- I have strong entrepreneurial skills and business orientation
- I have outstanding verbal and written communication skills that can be tailored to multiple stakeholders
- I am confident presenting to C-suite and senior management
- I have good knowledge of MS Office and am very comfortable with Excel
- I am proactive and not afraid to share my own ideas