Partner Sales Manager EMEA
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oreal, Sega, Maison Margiela and Bandai Namco.
Our partner team is expanding, and we are now recruiting an experienced Partner Sales Manager to help us build an unconventional partner program in EMEA.
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 100% WFH until the end of the pandemic, then we'll go back to 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- An amazing company culture, based on empathy, cooperation and excellence
- An international and multi-cultural environment with over 20 nationalities, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with fantastic global and regional brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our eCommerce services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new Scalefast partners
- Drive indirect partner sales revenue by nurturing relationships with decision-makers at the executive and management levels with digital agencies, strategic consultants, and complementary technologies
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure a high volume of partner lead generation and correct attribution
- Work with partners to drive joint marketing initiatives (events, campaigns)
- Develop business plans specific to each partner and monitor partner success metrics through weekly calls and quarterly business reviews
- Deliver compelling, high-level presentations of the Scalefast platform
- Cultivate an atmosphere of collaboration both internally and externally
- Identify and align ideal partners with similar GTM strategies
- BA/BS Degree preferred with 2-3 years of SAAS partner management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills: You should be a better listener than speaker.
- Experience leading and executing partner events and campaigns
- Fearlessness: Willing to get on the phone with new people every day and explain Scalefast’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Business Insight: you know how to prioritize, creatively solve complex problems, and use data to make decisions
- A deep level of knowledge about how ecommerce businesses work, and a firm understanding of the challenges facing the space
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced growing company.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on Scalefast’s solution and the curiosity to keep learning.
- Ideal candidate will be local to Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, or London
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.