You've been working in eCommerce for the last 2 years. You know the latest eCommerce trends. You have already made, and want to continue making, a best-in-class eCommerce product. And you want to join a company that for the second year running, has been recognized in Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™ List as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America. So help us revolutionize the E-commerce experience…
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall.
Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds.
Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood.
Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience?
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix and Flir.
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for translating Scalefast´s and clients needs into solutions that will help achieve business goals. Own the market knowledge that will allow us to provide AAA products to our clients and their customers and position our product as top reference in the market. You will communicate with different stakeholders, collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a proper understanding and the path to follow.
- Represent the voice of their specific product strategy
- Help build the product roadmap
- Be the functional owner of the specific product
- Be on top of the market trends
- Understand and analyze incoming requests to quickly evaluate and provide high-level solutions
- Be the main point of contact between requesters and cross-functional teams: Business, Product, Engineering and Planning to define a winning strategy
- Find functional solutions that match Product/Client/Technology/Planning teams
- Communicate solutions, final scoping and estimations to the requester
- Assist on demos and trainings both internal and external stakeholders
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 100% WFH until the end of the pandemic, then we'll go back to 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be on top of the game on the latest e-Commerce trends
- Perform competitive analysis
- Define market sizing and segmentation
- Work with the client success and sales teams to understand, create and deliver meaningful products for our clients
- Build strong business cases and user stories
- Help define the product roadmap (scope and prioritize)
- Identify gaps where data is needed and help our BA team to create features specifications
- Plan and provide training of our product offering to the solutions engineering and sales team
- Iterate and test solutions to check it solves the problem
- Follow product developments and communicate to interested parties of the product releases
- Assist the sales team in providing demos to clients and potential clients
- A degree in Business or comparable on-the-job experience
- 2+ years working in product management in an eCommerce company
- An excellent knowledge of the eCommerce landscape
- Excellent presentation, networking, and written communication skills
- Confidence to work and relate to multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to translate needs and complex ideas into documents/words that can easily be understood by different audiences
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and business orientation
- Attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking