You've been working in eCommerce for the last 5 years. You know the latest eCommerce trends. You have already made, and want to continue making, a best-in-class eCommerce product. And you want to join a company that for the second year running, has been recognized in Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™ List as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America. So help us revolutionize the eCommerce experience…
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix, Salvatore Ferragamo, Logitech, to name a few.
As a Product Manager, you will be part of a team that defines, builds, and develops Scalefast’s product. Whether it’s a new feature, an upgrade to an existing feature, or creating a whole new product such as Private sales, Flash sales, Social Commerce, our aim is to continuously grow the product offering to offer AAA products that meet and exceed client expectations.
You will communicate with different stakeholders, collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a proper understanding and the path to follow.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 100% WFH until the end of the pandemic, then we'll go back to 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Own and be the subject matter expert for assigned projects
- Be on top of the game on the latest e-Commerce trends to craft Scalefast products
- Define and lead the product strategy following Scalefast´s business strategy
- Help build, prioritize, and drive the execution of the product roadmap
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to understand needs, create and deliver meaningful products
- Follow and lead the product lifecycle and communicate to interested parties of new product releases
- Collaborate with UX experts and perform UAT on products developed
- Identify gaps where data is needed and work closely with Product Analysts to reduce and create features specifications
- Help define and monitor KPIs
- Be the main point of contact and collaborate with cross-functional teams: business, engineering, and project managers
- Serve as the voice of the product strategy, roadmap, functional ownership, and market
- Train the team on our product offering and assist in client meetings
- Perform competitive analysis
- Define market sizing and segmentation
- Bachelor´s degree in Business or comparable on-the-job experience
- 5+ years of product management experience in a B2B Enterprise SaaS company
- Experience with end-to-end product development
- Excellent knowledge of the eCommerce landscape
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and relate to multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate needs and complex ideas into documents/words that can easily be understood by different audiences
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and business orientation
- Attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking