Product Marketing Manager
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridProduct & Marketing
Are you looking to take the next step in your marketing career? Then you'll love this job. We're looking for someone who can collaborate closely with product, sales, and marketing to continuously gather customer and market feedback as well as articulate the value of our solutions in materials they develop.
Your curiosity, determination, and organization skills will help to ensure that problems are well understood, and the right solutions are built to help one of Ireland's fastest-growing companies succeed. This role will play a critical part in ESW’s successful GTM strategy.
ESW is the leading global and domestic direct-to-consumer (DTC) eCommerce company, empowering the world's best-loved brands and retailers to expand their DTC channel. ESW acquired Scalefast in June 2022, and the combined 1,300 person organization offers brands and retailers a complete portfolio of technology and services that cost-effectively support any stage of a company’s development.
From compliance, data security, fraud protection, taxes, and tariffs to demand generation, checkout, delivery, returns, and customer service, our powerful combination of technology and human ingenuity covers the entire shopper journey across 200 markets, with 100% carbon-neutral shipping to consumers. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, ESW has global offices in the US, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. ESW is an Asendia Group company, a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multicultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
- Act as a product marketing lead for our Symphony product (https://esw.com/symphony/), and take ownership of the strategy to drive awareness and market penetration
- Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Collaborate with product management and corporate marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Develop go-to-market plans for the product you support in conjunction with the Marketing and & Partnerships teams
- Partner with the Sales, Enablement and Customer Success teams to ensure the field can clearly articulate the value of our solutions to both buyers and existing customers
- Work with the Product team to provide strategic guidance and input into the product roadmap for your product area - with a focus on delivering customer value
- Plan the launches of net-new offerings plus continual innovations within the product and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
Key Experience & Skills:
- 1-2 years of Product or Product Marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge in Enterprise SaaS B2B and eCommerce
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and messaging
- Excellent communication and writing skills with an attention to detail
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Experience working in different regions/markets
- Experience working on a global team