Sales Development Representative (SDR) - EU
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridRevenue
Are you resilient and adaptable to work in Sales position? Do you have elevated organization and excellent research skills? And the most important of all, are you willing to learn?
Help us revolutionize the eCommerce experience…
Join Scalefast as a Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Scalefast helps unique brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. With a worldwide presence (USA, Europe & Asia), Scalefast has proven itself with notable brands like L’Oréal, Microsoft, Club Med, Hasbro or Sega.
In addition to our end-to-end DTC eCommerce offering, we provide our clients with Air360, a first-class Customer Experience and Analytics platform, enabling brands to understand how users interact with websites and mobile apps to boost customer engagement and conversion rate.
As an SDR, you will be one of the most critical parts of the sales team because you “bring customers out of thin air.” Without you, the other team members wouldn’t have contracts to send or customers to make successful. Sales development representatives have to be quick on their feet, excel in having online conversations, master the sales stack, be great content finders, and have a positive outlook not brought down by a bad interaction.
Within the existing Scalefast EMEA Sales team, this role reports into the Global Business Development Director and can be based out of Spain or France.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Scalefast (inbound and outbound).
- Partner with your Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets on your territory.
- Demonstrate the value of our solution through phone calls, emails and other social media.
- Research your target companies and prepare summaries to prepare your Account Executives for their meetings.
- Diligently update Hubspot, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company growing continuously and where you will be empowered to have a substantial impact.
- 100% WFH until the end of the pandemic, then we'll go back to 2 days a week working from home.
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer.
- A fantastic company culture, based on empathy, cooperation, and excellence.
- An international and multi-cultural environment with over 20 nationalities, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
- Work with fantastic global and regional brands.
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our Analytics platform and services.
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event).
If based in Madrid Office:
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities and a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you're coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- BA/BS Degree preferred, and 1-3 years of SDR or Sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. You should be a great listener, writer, and speaker.
- Fearlessness: Willing to engage with prospects (by phone, email, Linkedin...) every day and explain Scalefast’s value proposition as it relates to everyone you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness, setting the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced growing company.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on Scalefast’s solution and the curiosity to keep learning.
- A deep understanding of email communication. Keep the inbox a zero.
- Fluent in English. French and/or Spanish is a plus.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace