Senior Account Executive
Are you an accomplished Sales professional in the SaaS space? Do you want to join our growing sales team and work with experienced and highly talented team members who will push you and also assist you?
Then join us at Scalefast and help us revolutionize brands online business…
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Maison Margiela and Bandai Namco.
As part of the Sales department, we are now recruiting an enthusiastic, empathetic and driven Sales Executive to develop the adoption of both Air360 as well as our DTC vertical.
This role reports into the VP of Sales and is part of the existing Scalefast Sales team.
- Serve as an experienced Sales executive, identifying prospects and developing a strategy to get in touch with key leaders and secure MQLs.
- Perform Sales duties on prospect calls, which includes gaining a key understanding of the prospect’s business needs and success criteria.
- Work marketing-sourced leads, self-identify prospects, and outreach to target accounts within assigned territory.
- Work with marketing to create and execute outbound campaigns in assigned territory.
- Present Air360 and Scalefast value to prospects through conversations, presentations, and other enablement tools with a consultative approach.
- Be able to wear a Sales engineer hat to address technical questions so that the team can fully understand the prospect’s environment and business goals and can align its services to those goals.
- Assist prospects' progress through the sales cycle by engaging necessary levels and team selling where needed and appropriate (using technical resources, executive team, etc.).
- Learn how Scalefast and Air360 solves client problems and tailor solutions to various scenarios and client outcomes.
- Coordinate the post-sales hand-off to Client Success Management.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities in the CRM system (Hubspot).
- Serve as a contributing member of the Sales Team.
- Manage a sales pipeline.
- Assist in drafting quotes and purchase orders for client approval as requested.
- Resolve client issues or concerns during the sales cycle.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of team and clients.
- Avid learner – the technology space is always evolving and so your knowledge must be, too.
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Manage and fill a pipeline with limited help from a Market Development Team.
- Willing to prospect into targeted accounts to help generate interest and further build sales pipeline.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.