Help us revolutionize the eCommerce experience…
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. With a global presence (USA, Europe & Asia), Scalefast has proven itself with major brands like L’Oréal, Microsoft, Kering, Club Med, Hasbro or Sega.
In addition to our end-to-end DTC eCommerce offering, we provide our clients with Air360, a first-class Customer Experience and Analytics platform, which enables brands to understand how users interact with websites and mobile apps to boost customer engagement and rate conversion.
In eCommerce, this rate conversion is 2% compared with 20x higher in retail, hence the huge potential for growth online.
Air360 enables brands and retailers to reduce this gap with an intuitive, robust and connected platform that will allow you to quickly take business decisions.
Our technology brings a real complimentary upgrade for lots of brands using Google Analytics or similar tools.
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll be hunting new business with well-known brands and helping us expand Air360 across all of Southern Europe.
You will reach out to eCommerce leaders to sell the capabilities of Air360 in France, Spain, Italy, and Portugal and help optimize their conversion rate thereby allowing them to understand their customers’ behavior and journey and ultimately, to sell more.
This role reports to the VP of Sales EMEA, is part of the existing Scalefast Sales team and can be based out of Spain or France.
- As an experienced Sales Executive, you know better than anybody what a lead means, how to identify prospects, and outreach to target accounts. Set your strategy, go for it and smash your Sales quotas!
- You will work with marketing to create and execute outbound campaigns.
- You will also be presenting Air360 and Scalefast value to prospects through conversations, presentations, and other enablement tools with a consultative approach. But don’t worry, it is a short sales cycle!
- You will work closely with a Sales engineer to address technical questions so that the team can fully understand the prospect's environment and business goals to be aligned.
- Assist prospects' progress through the sales cycle by engaging necessary levels and team selling where needed and appropriate (using technical resources, executive team, etc.).
- Learn how Scalefast and Air360 solve client problems and tailor solutions to various scenarios and client outcomes.
- Coordinate the post-sales hand-off to Client Success Management.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities in the CRM system (Hubspot).
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously and where you will be empowered to have a substantial impact.
- 100% WFH until the end of the pandemic, then we'll go back to 2 days a week working from home.
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer.
- A fantastic company culture, based on empathy, cooperation, and excellence.
- An international and multi-cultural environment with over 20 nationalities, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
- Work with fantastic global and regional brands.
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our Analytics platform and services.
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event).
If based in Madrid Office:
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities and a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you're coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.