Senior administration manager
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, SpainOperations
Do you have the required skills and experiences to run HR operations smoothly in an international organization and you assist in day to day administrative tasks of the Human Resources department? Then we're looking for creative and organized people like you to join us at Scalefast!
We are looking for a Senior administration manager to help us improve our internal administrative processes such as employment policy administration, payroll & benefits delivery, employment recordkeeping, and employment-related compliance. We are looking for someone who enjoys challenges, is used to providing excellent support to employees and takes on process improvement as part of their day-to-day work. Organization and versatility will be key to success in the position.
ESW is the leading global and domestic direct-to-consumer (DTC) eCommerce company, empowering the world's best-loved brands and retailers to expand their DTC channel. ESW acquired Scalefast in June 2022, and the combined 1,300 person organization offers brands and retailers a complete portfolio of technology and services that cost-effectively support any stage of a company’s development.
From compliance, data security, fraud protection, taxes, and tariffs to demand generation, checkout, delivery, returns, and customer service, our powerful combination of technology and human ingenuity covers the entire shopper journey across 200 markets, with 100% carbon-neutral shipping to consumers. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, ESW has global offices in the US, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. ESW is an Asendia Group company, a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
- Modernize and digitalize the administrative processes across the organization
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Liaise with different departments across the organization to ensure a smooth administrative process
- Coordinate with local payroll providers to ensure payments to employees
- Provide support to the employees related to payroll, benefits, tax and labor questions
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Be the point of contact for external stakeholders for HR administrative related tasks
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Participate in the onboarding and offboarding processes of new and current employees
- Develop training and onboarding material for local and international new hires
Requirements and skills
- Solid knowledge of employment administrative procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Experience in creating an administrative team from scratch is a plus
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with employee HR tools
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in a multinational company is a plus
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.