Senior Fullstack C#/.Net Engineer
have a startup mindset: You enjoy moving fast with a customer-focused approach
are comfortable with agile and able to take ownership of a feature without having very detailed specifications
believe that done is better than perfect in a context where everyday day counts
- Our app is built using C# 5.0 / .Net core / [ASP.Net](http://asp.net/) Core Web API
- Using latest FE technology to build Front-end with best UI/UX
- We have a microservice oriented architecture using Docker & K8S
- Quickly evolving data stack using AWS / Postgresql / BigQuery
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall. Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds. Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood. Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience? Heck Yeah!
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences with a proven track record with global brands.
At Scalefast we are constantly looking for talented people to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open-minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, keep reading to see how you match our current needs.
What can I expect at Scalefast?
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- 2 remote days per week once we go back to the office (right now everyone is 100% remote!)
- Medical insurance
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Lunch allowance
- Parking fees allowance
- 18 days of holiday per year
- English classes
- Gym voucher
- Teambuilding activities ( outdoor activities / short trips)
In our Air360 team you will:
Work in the development of our new product, the Air360 Marketing Analytics tool that specializes in performance-enhancing, mobile and eCommerce experience analytics,
- Work with cross-functional teams to create and deliver new experiences for our clients.
- Research and analyse new tendencies and technologies to improve the tool.
- Build new features and ensure the quality of the platform.
- Share and develop your expert knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, Software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in building web/data-driven applications using .Net core
- Deep understanding of .net core architect and technique: EF, async/await, pipeline, services, Lambda, Linq
- Experienced with data ingestion/storage such as MySQL, SQL Server, PosgreSQL, AWS S3, Redis.
- Data-driven mindset, experienced working with very large datasets, ETL data process
- Good knowledge of OOP, multithreading programming, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Good knowledge of designing and implementing multiple architectural models such as multi-tier, clean architecture, micro-service, serverless, and know how to write clean APIs in a microservices architecture.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- Experience working in an agile environment, and are comfortable pushing teams to improve their ways of working
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- CI/CD skills
- AWS & Google Cloud
- Docker or Kubernetes (basic knowledge)
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.