Solution Expert Air360 - Sales
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridDATA & Air360
Help us revolutionize the digital experience…
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. With a global presence (USA, Europe & Asia), Scalefast has proven itself with major brands like L’Oréal, Microsoft, Club Med, Hasbro and Sega.
In addition to our end-to-end DTC eCommerce offering, we provide most-loved brands with Air360, a first-class Digital Experience Analytics platform, which enables brands to understand how users interact with websites and mobile apps to boost customer engagement and conversion rate.
Air360 enables brands and retailers to reduce this gap with a smart, connected and intuitive platform that allows brands become conversion heroes and boost customer loyalty.
Reporting to our Client Success Director, you will be the solution expert in charge of sharing Air360's value to our future clients, through amazing product demos and business cases, as well as onboarding new clients into making the most out of our amazing experience analytics solution. You will be the link between the product and R&D teams, and our clients addressing any product feature and use questions they may have to ensure great customer experience.
- Play an integral role in pre-sales demo, client onboarding and product support
- Support product sales and organizational sales goals
- Lead client onboarding
- Create client-facing training assets
- Be the expert in Air360's product features and capabilities, and its best advocate towards our clients
- Create and share business focused product demos to share the value of Air360 and how fast it is to use
- Interact directly with prospects and clients to address any product questions and represent the technical expertise of the company’s Engineering, Implementation, and Support teams.
- Complete technical sales-related tasks as needed, such as developing new sales demonstrations for targeted use cases
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
- 3+ years pre- and post-sales experience in a similar client-facing technical role.
- 2+ years data analysis experience.
- Experience with User Experience Analytics platforms (such as ContentSquare, Heap, Fullstory, Decibel, Amplitude) would be a real plus.
- SaaS pre-sales experience
- Experience creating product demonstrations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation, and writing skills.
- Bi-lingual proficiency in French and English. Spanish is a plus.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.