Solutions Engineer for E-commerce start-up
Do you have a technical background in software mixed with business acumen and proven selling and presentation skills? Then keep reading and learn about our e-commerce adventure.
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall.
Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds.
Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood.
Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience?
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix and Flir.
Reporting to our Sales Director, our new Solutions Engineer will be the technical expert relating our product with our customers' needs. You will be the link between the engineering team and our clients addressing any technical questions and represent the technical expertise of the company’s Engineering, Implementation, and Support teams
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Los Angeles based office with 100% remote work on offer until the pandemic is over
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment
- Selling product and achieving sales goals.
- Be the expert that articulates the company’s capabilities in the context of customer needs.
- Implement and provide technical demonstrations of the product configured to a client’s use cases.
- Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations.
- Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions and represent the technical expertise of the company’s Engineering, Implementation, and Support teams
- Complete technical sales related tasks as needed, such as developing sales demonstrations including integration with external systems, and complex business processes.
- 3+ years pre and post sales experience as a solutions engineer, software sales engineer or application engineer.
- 2+ years eCommerce solutions experience.
- Enterprise software SaaS technical SE experience.
- Experience scoping, managing and executing pilots and Proofs of Concept.
- Experience creating and presenting product demonstrations.
- Strong ability to partner with Account Executives to achieve success.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation, and writing skills.
- BS/BA or equivalent industry field sales experience.
- Willingness to travel as needed.