RemoteUnited States, North Carolina, North CarolinaFinance
Are you looking to take the next step in your finance career? Then you'll love this job. We are looking for applicants with excellent communication skills, proven experience in auditing and a desire to work in a fun, fast-paced startup environment. If you have envisioned yourself working at an innovative, forward-thinking company, let’s get the conversation started!
ESW is the leading global and domestic direct-to-consumer (DTC) eCommerce company, empowering the world's best-loved brands and retailers to expand their DTC channel. ESW acquired Scalefast in June 2022, and the combined 1,300 person organization offers brands and retailers a complete portfolio of technology and services that cost-effectively support any stage of a company’s development.
From compliance, data security, fraud protection, taxes, and tariffs to demand generation, checkout, delivery, returns, and customer service, our powerful combination of technology and human ingenuity covers the entire shopper journey across 200 markets, with 100% carbon-neutral shipping to consumers. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, ESW has global offices in the US, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. ESW is an Asendia Group company, a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Support Corporate Controller in month end close
- Ensure Accounts Payables accuracy and create payment schedules
- Follow Accounts Receivable and collections
- Support Corporate Controller in daily tasks
- Help improve accounting processes and workflow
What would make you awesome
- eCommerce experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates and promotes positive work relationships; proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings
- Ability to translate accounting concept in easy to understand explanation for non-accounting people
- Strong ability to balance competing priorities
- Autonomous and high level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrate unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others; Consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company; Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, willingness to learn is a must!
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (vs. US GAAP)
- French and/or Spanish speakers a plus