Talent Acquisition Specialist
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, SpainOperations
If you look in the mirror right now, what do you see? A passionate Recruiter with a love for the IT/Digital world?! Well here's an opportunity to be a part of a successful team that has already doubled the size of our company in one year and continues to grow thanks to our recent addition to the ESW group.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who knows under which rock to look for the right candidates, how to handle multiple roles at any given time, and with a team-oriented personality.
ESW is the leading global and domestic direct-to-consumer (DTC) eCommerce company, empowering the world's best-loved brands and retailers to expand their DTC channel. ESW acquired Scalefast in June 2022, and the combined 1,300 person organization offers brands and retailers a complete portfolio of technology and services that cost-effectively support any stage of a company’s development.
From compliance, data security, fraud protection, taxes, and tariffs to demand generation, checkout, delivery, returns, and customer service, our powerful combination of technology and human ingenuity covers the entire shopper journey across 200 markets, with 100% carbon-neutral shipping to consumers. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, ESW has global offices in the US, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. ESW is an Asendia Group company, a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post.
What can I expect at Scalefast?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
- Fostering long-term relationships with high-caliber talent, proactively building and maintaining a network of candidates with a concentration in digital to help add new Scalefasters to our eCommerce adventure
- Screening and preparing candidate feedback to hiring managers in a timely and consistent manner
- Partnering with the rest of the HR Team to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficacy, assist with training and mentoring new recruiters and improve process efficiency
- Cultivating candidate referrals
- Leverage online recruiting resources, ATS, Boolean, LinkedIn Recruiter, employee referrals & internal mobility.
- Effectively managing relationships with multiple Hiring Managers across 3 offices simultaneously, providing attentive service to all
- Maintaining a knowledge base of eCommerce trends and new developments
- Managing candidates seamlessly through the interview process; setting expectations, providing thoughtful feedback, negotiating/closing all offers
- Providing regular status updates to HR team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements and setting a recruitment strategy for designated roles
- Scheduling in-person and phone interviews across multiple time zones
- Maintaining various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system
- Leading and participating in training sessions for hiring managers
You Must Have
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with more than 3 year of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- A successful track record recruiting and filling digital marketing and/or ad tech roles at varying levels of seniority
- Extensive experience developing consultative relationships with Hiring Managers
- A knack to be a proactive contributor, eager to further develop and learn the eCommerce industry
- An organized and process-oriented approach to staffing and on-boarding
- Solid experience with various applicant tracking systems
- High competency with candidate sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Application Tracking Systems (ATS) and ability to quickly learn and adopt new technology as required.
- Stellar oral and written communication skills in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Superior strategic thinking and solid analytical skills
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.