Talent Acquisition Specialist
Vietnam, Hồ Chí Minh, Ho Chi MinhHuman Resources
If you look in the mirror right now, what do you see? A passionate Recruiter with a love for the IT/Digital world?! Well here's an opportunity to be a part of a successful team that has already doubled the size of our company in the last 12 months and is on course to repeat this in 2022.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who knows under which rock to look to find Unicorns and Purple Squirrels and how to create an enticing pitch to get their attention and how to handle multiple roles at any given time without breaking a sweat.
Help us revolutionize the E-commerce experience…
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. With a global presence (USA, Europe & Asia), Scalefast has proven itself with major brands like L’Oréal, Microsoft, Club Med, Hasbro or Sega.
On top of our end-to-end DTC eCommerce offering, we provide our clients with Air360, a first-class Customer Experience and Analytics platform, which enables brands to understand how users interact with websites and mobile apps to boost customer engagement and rate conversion.
Our powerful technology brings a real complementary upgrade for lots of brands using Google analytics or similar tools.
Many brands and merchants are feeling the pain to maintain a proper tagging strategy and Air360 removes that barrier and allows brands to completely automate this process.
As a Superhero Talent Acquisition Specialist your day to day will be:
- Fostering long-term relationships with high-calibre talent, proactively building and maintaining a network of candidates with a concentration in digital to help add new Scalefasters to our eCommerce adventure
- Screening and preparing candidate feedback to hiring managers in a timely and consistent manner
- Partnering with the rest of the HR Team to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficacy, assisting with training and mentoring new recruiters and improve process efficiency
- Cultivating candidate referrals
- Leverage online recruiting resources, ATS, Boolean, LinkedIn Recruiter, employee referrals & internal mobility.
- Effectively managing relationships with multiple Hiring Managers across 3 offices simultaneously, providing attentive service to all
- Maintaining a knowledge base of eCommerce trends and new developments
- Managing candidates seamlessly through the interview process; setting expectations, providing thoughtful feedback, negotiating/closing all offers
- Providing regular status updates to HR team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements and setting a recruitment strategy for designated roles
- Scheduling in-person and phone interviews across multiple time zones
- Maintaining various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system
- Leading and participating in training sessions for hiring managers
What can I expect at Scalefast?
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- 2 remote days per week once we go back to the office (right now everyone is 100% remote!)
- Medical insurance
- Central Ho Chi Minh City office located a 5-minute walk from Duc Ba Church with a green and open office
- Lunch allowance
- Parking fees allowance
- 18 days of holiday per year
- English classes
- Gym voucher
- Teambuilding activities (outdoor activities / short trips)
- Provide MacBook pro for employees to work most efficiently.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
You Must Have
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with more than 1 year of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- A successful track record recruiting and filling digital marketing and/or ad tech roles at varying levels of seniority
- Extensive experience developing consultative relationships with Hiring Managers
- A knack to be a proactive contributor, eager to further develop and learn the eCommerce industry
- An organized and process-oriented approach to staffing and on-boarding
- Solid experience with various applicant tracking systems
- High competency with candidate sourcing tools such as LinkendIn Recruiter, Application Tracking Systems (ATS) and ability to quickly learn and adopt new technology as required.
- Stellar oral and written communication skills in both English and in Vietnamese.
- Superior strategic thinking and solid analytical skills
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.