Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, SpainClient Success
Are you a passionate UI/UX Designer with a strong focus on user interface and a desire to create impactful and beautiful eCommerce experiences? Look no further! We are seeking a talented designer to join our design team to deliver premium eCommerce solutions for top-tier brands in luxury, fashion, gaming, entertainment, and more.
We value UX and UI culture, and we are committed to providing a collaborative and creative environment where your ideas and experience can thrive. If you're ready to bring your experience and friendly mindset, then Scalefast is the perfect place for you!
ESW is the leading global and domestic direct-to-consumer (DTC) eCommerce company, empowering the world's best-loved brands and retailers to expand their DTC channel. ESW acquired Scalefast in June 2022, and the combined 1,300 person organization offers brands and retailers a complete portfolio of technology and services that cost-effectively support any stage of a company’s development.
From compliance, data security, fraud protection, taxes, and tariffs to demand generation, checkout, delivery, returns, and customer service, our powerful combination of technology and human ingenuity covers the entire shopper journey across 200 markets, with 100% carbon-neutral shipping to consumers. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, ESW has global offices in the US, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. ESW is an Asendia Group company, a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post.
- Design and prototype pixel-perfect e-commerce interfaces for our world-class clients, taking full ownership of your projects from start to finish.
- Lead design workshops (in English!) with our clients, understanding their needs and providing expert feedback.
- Participate in co-conception workshops with our teams, offering smart solutions with a constant focus on user experience.
- Collaborate with our Business Analysts to produce optimized user flows and support the creation of detailed specifications.
- Work closely with our Data team to gain insights and improve your designs.
- Consider the technical integration requirements and constraints in your designs.
- Lead Visual QA in collaboration with our QA team to ensure that the final result matches our clients’ expectations.
- Solid experience in designing beautiful interfaces, with experience in e-commerce being a valuable plus.
- Expertise in Figma, particularly in interface design and prototyping, and the ability to develop, adapt and oversee design system components.
- Ability to make decisions, structure your proposals, and effectively communicate them.
- Understanding of the technical implications of your design solutions.
- Strong focus on UX and a solid grasp of e-commerce trends with interest in gaming and/or fashion being a valuable plus.
- Ability to deliver elegant, pixel-perfect designs with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (knowledge of French is a plus).
- Colorful personality with excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously.
- 2 days a week working from home.
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer.
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
- Work with amazing brands.
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform.
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event).
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office.
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with.
- Enrollment in English, French, and Spanish lessons that take place during working hours.
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program.